10 September 2012

Radio Wowsville 9-09-12: The WTJU Quiet Storm!

This "WTJU Quiet Storm" edition of Radio Wowsville featured two hours of slow-groovin', body-movin', kiss-behoovin' love jams, specially designed to make you and your special someone feel tingly all over. 

Click here and go to WTJU's excellent Tape Vault to hear a stream of the show. But please use caution. This is potent stuff that could provoke a serious love hangover.



1."I Stand Accused" - Isaac Hayes - The Isaac Hayes Experience
2."La La Means I Love You" - The Delfonics - Didn't I Blow Your Mind: The Definitive Collection
3."I'm For You, You For Me" - The Temprees - The Best of the Temprees
4."I'll Make You My Girl" - The Dells - No Way Back
5."Cry Together" - The O'Jays - So Full of Love
6."Love Me" - Bee Gees - Children of the World
7."Oh Honey" - Delegation - State 12"
8."Some Woman's Bedroom" - Lenis Guess - Legrand 45
9."Love Hangover" - Diana Ross - Motown 12"
10."I'll Stay" - Funkadelic - Standing on the Verge of Getting It On
11."Your Love (So Good I Could Taste It)" - Barry White - Is This Whatcha Won't?
12."Feel All My Love Inside" - Marvin Gaye - I Want You
13."Float On" - Floaters - Floaters
14."I Never Had it So Good (and Felt So Bad)" - The Chi-Lites - The Chi-Lites
15."A Quiet Storm" - Smokey Robinson - A Quiet Storm
16. "Be My Girl" - The Dramatics - Joy Ride
17."What's a Telephone Bill?" - Bootsy's Rubber Band - Ah... the Name is Bootsy, Baby
18."Luv is" - Bill Cosby - Bill Cosby is Not Himself These Days


Radio Wowsville stands accused of loving you too much!
Every Sunday night at 11PM on 91.1 FM and WTJU.net

No comments: