23 November 2008

The Garage Sale 11/22

? and the Mysterians - 96 Tears
Alejandro Escovedo - I Wanna Be Your Dog
Velvet Underground - I'm Waiting for the Man
Skip and the Creations - Harlem Shuffle
Detroit Cobras - Funnel of Love
Detroit Cobras - Village of Love
Talking Heads - Girlfriend is Better
Devo - Satisfaction
The Feelies - Everybody's Got Something to Hide
Elvis Presley - Crawfish
Irma Thomas - I Done Got Over It
Otis Redding - Shout Bamalama
Yo La Tengo - I Wanna Be Your Lover
Yo La Tengo - I'm Your Puppet
Reigning Sound - Straight Shooter
Ramones - California Sun
Ramones - Needles and Pins
Modern Lovers - A Plea for Tenderness
Dirtbombs - Natural Man
Alex Chilton - Girl After Girl
Talking Heads - Girls Want to Be with the Girls
The Jagged Edge - Gonna Find My Way
The Jagged Edge - I'm a Man
The Friedles - She Can Go
Andre Williams - You Got It and I Want It
Jay Reatard - Ugly Death
Jay Reatard - You Were Sleeping
Compulsive Gamblers - Feel Good Music
Murder City Devils - Rum to Whiskey
The Replacements - Beer for Breakfast
Sun Ra - Whistle While You Work

3 comments:

lowart said...

Keeping Greg Cartwright on the air...

rubes said...

thanks for posting the tracklist erich! this show was infuckingsweetcredible. <-- that's a typo that has to stand.

Dick Diver said...

Yep. Greg Cartwright and Mick Collins are pretty much the M.O. for the show.