18 September 2008

Radio Freedonia 9.17.2008


Download 01_9.17.2008, Part I 1.mp3


Tsunami ¿ David Foster Wallace
Aphex Twins + DFW ¿ Goon Gumpas + State Fair
Adam & the Ants ¿ Why Do Girls Love Horses
School of Language ¿ Rockist, Part I
Holger + DFW ¿ Fragrance and A Radically Condensed History of
Lady & Bird ¿ Suicide is Painless
Juana Molina ¿ Vive Solo
Dutchess + Duke ¿ Back to me
NRBQ ¿ I Love Her, She Loves Me
Louvin Brothers ¿ I am Hoping That You're Hoping
Bo Diddley ¿ Prisoner of Love
The Kinks ¿ Just Friends
TJ Stone DFW ¿ Interview #14
Richard Farina ¿ House UnAmerican Activities Blues Dream
Bowerbirds ¿ LA Denigracion
Chad & Jeremy ¿ The
Peter & the Wolf ¿ Scarlet & Gray
Rolling Stones ¿ 2000 Light Years from Home
Yo La Tengo ¿ Nowhere Near

Pink Floyd ¿ Paint Box
¿ Remember a Day
¿ See Saw
¿ Summer of 68
¿ Violence Sequence

Deerhunter ¿ Twilight at Carbon Lake
Black Dog + DFW ¿ Sudden Intake + A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again
Mogwai rmx Fuck Buttons ¿ A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank-you...haven't had a chance to listen, yet. but i'm happy to read your setlist.

-mm

baconfat said...

glad to know i beat out democracy now for your favorite wednesday afternoon show, helvidius. for a second i was worried there.

thanks for the lovely tune.